No one likes to wait in a doctor’s office, and we work hard to provide prompt, personal attention to all of our patients. But if you do have a few minutes in our waiting room, you can now take the opportunity to learn more about cosmetic surgery treatments and the surgical process from our new TouchMD program.
TouchMD is an interactive touch-screen computer program that gives you a way to learn more about your procedure and treatment before talking with our doctors. Through the program, you can get an overview of the procedures you are considering, view animated models, see before and after photos, and start to formulate the questions you want to ask during your consultation.
The TouchMD technology also helps our doctors to give you a better understanding of the procedures you are considering. They can use the program’s interactive tools to explain treatment options, surgical steps, and the recovery process.
See the Benefits
Here are just a few of the modules you can access in TouchMD:
- Practice Introduction – TouchMD is customized to highlight our practice with info, images and videos. This information helps you get familiar with us before even seeing the doctor.
- Before & After Gallery – See real cases from our Before and After Gallery to get a better sense of what your results could look like following a procedure.
- Video Library – TouchMD uses video content from accredited sources to help you understand procedures and treatments.
- Anatomy Image Library – Our doctors can draw on anatomy images with the touch of a finger to illustrate procedures and possible outcomes.
- Patient Portal – Consultation images and info can be saved for you to review later on a smartphone.
Please contact us to learn more about TouchMD. We look forward to helping you achieve your goals with beautiful, natural-looking results.