Save up to $1200 on Your Total Body Treatment Package!
Finally, there’s a way to reduce stubborn fat deposits without surgery or scars. CoolSculpting® offers a completely noninvasive solution for body sculpting with no recovery time and long-lasting results1.
Right now, you can save up to $1200 on your total body treatment package! We offer small, large, and smooth CoolSculpting applicators to treat different areas of the body.
A few examples:
- Treat your Love Handles and Bra Bulge with 4 small applicators: Save $300 or $1200 with two treatments!
- Slim your thighs with an inner thigh and outer thigh treatment package and save up to $1200!
- Get a toned tummy by eliminating belly fat: Save $600 to $1200 on your package!
CoolSculpting® works by freezing the fat cells, which body then eliminates naturally2. Unlike liposuction, this treatment is completely noninvasive. The results of CoolSculpting® are undeniable3, and even more so when looking at all the advantages the treatment offers over surgical body sculpting methods:
- Treatment session takes just about an hour
- There are no needles, no incisions, and no scars
- Zero downtime following your appointment
Results You Can Trust
While CoolSculpting® offers impressive results3, the success of your treatment really depends on your practitioner. At Davis & Pyle Plastic Surgery, we have the right combination of skills and experience to give you the beautiful results you deserve:
- Long-Standing History: We were the first plastic surgery practice in Raleigh to offer CoolSculpting® and continue to perform these treatments on a regular basis4.
- Certified CoolSculpting® Practice: Our practice has earned the highest level of training possible.
- Proven Results: We’ve treated many hundreds of happy patients4 with CoolSculpting® and feature only real patient results in our online photo gallery. CoolSculpting® is a safe, effective, FDA-cleared way to reduce areas of stubborn fat1.
- Skilled Staff: We have two onsite board-certified plastic surgeons and four registered nurses (RNs).
This is a great chance to take advantage of the safe, proven results1 that CoolSculpting® from Davis & Pyle Plastic Surgery can deliver.
1Bernstein EF, Longitudinal Evaluation of Cryolipolysis Efficacy: Two Case Studies, Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology: 2013; 12(2):149-152. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23725309
2Zelickson B, Egbert BM, Preciado J, Allison J, Springer K, Manstein D, Cryolipolysis for Noninvasive Fat Cell Destruction: Initial Results from a Pig Model, Dermatologic Surgery: 2009; 35(10):1462-1470. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19614940
3Results and patient experience may vary.
4Data on file.